Monday 6 May 2019

Google I/O 2019 latest upcoming update Google can bring Pixel series

Google I/O 2019 latest upcoming update Google I/O 2019




Are you all of Waiting for Google I / O ? The Annual Event, remains for Love Lever every year. In this paragraph I will discuss about Google I/O 2019


Google I/O 2019

Google I / O 2019 is starting on this Tuesday For instance, 7th May. In this annual event, Google CEO (Chief Executive Officer) handsome men Sundur Pichai can make big announcements. The Google I / O 2019, the company can make many big announcements including Android Q, Pixel 3a series, Google Assistant.


Google I/O

Also read:-Chrome update


Mark Zuckerberg has focused on privacy at Facebook's developers Conference F8 in the past few days. The Google can also focus on privacy and security features at this time.
In addition focus on improving artificial intelligence and machine learning can be focused. Let's know about the potential big announcements in the Google I / O 2019



Google can launch Pixel 3a and 3a XL

Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL




This year Google will launch its flagship device Pixel 3 Series low-end smartphone Pixel 3a and 3a XL. The Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3XL will be launched on 7th May but in India can be launch in 8th of May . The teaser of the launch of this series has been released on the Indian Leading E-Commerce website. Many leaks from Pixel 3a and 3a XL have been coming out for a long time. A banner is being played with "Something big is coming to the Pixel universe" on May 8, in the India information posted on the micro page of the e-commerce website.

Android Q

Google I/O Andriod Q


Google has rolled out two beta of Android Q in the past months. In the Google I / O 2019, you will get a preview of the full version of Android Q. Let me tell you that Previous year Google Preview of Android 9 Pie was shown in Google I / O, which was first introduced as Android P. According to the beta it has come to the end of the Android Q, users can get privacy control, dark mode, color teeming in the smartphone as well as the Responsive sharing menu.


Apart from this, Android Q can also be developed for foldable smartphones. Apart from this, gesture navigation for pixel devices can also be fixed. Full updates of Android Q for pixel users can be rolled out in the coming months. Apart from this, users can also view features such as desktop mode.

Android TV and Google Maps



Google will not make much of a change in its Android TV. The previous year, Google did not make much changes in its Android TV. Many new features can be added to the Google Maps app. A recent Accident Reporting feature was rolled out in Google Maps. In Other words, this feature can make you also be able to report traffic jams. Apart from all this, many more new features can be found in Google I / O 2019.


Apart from this, Android Q can also be developed for foldable smartphones. Apart from this, gesture navigation for pixel devices can also be fixed. Full update of Android Q for pixel users should be rolled out in the coming months.

Could. Apart from this, users can also view features such as desktop mode.

Google Assistant and Lens Tricks


Google Assistant and Lens Tricks


Every year Google improves its Artificial Intelligence Voice Assistance Google Assistant and Google Lens .
These Artificial Intelligence Factors can be improvised even in this year's Google I / O. Google Assistant’s direct combat is from Amazon Alexa. The Google Lens, the smartphone camera has been converted into a powerful computer vision tool. At present year it can be made even better. Apart from this, Google Photos can be made even better. This app can add new features at this year.

Also read:-Whats app update 2019

Thanks for reading my article and giving your valuable time    

Thank you very much

Have a nice day 😊   



Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

Hey ! 👋 Myself Pratap. I'm Graduate student, I talk & write about Frontend web development and some times Graphic Designs or UI/UX Designs. Subtly charming introvert, but I liked to share what I had gain Knowledge throughout various sources in the means of blog. Also You can Reach me via Connecting On Social Media

0 Comments: