Thursday 24 October 2019

The new MIUI 11 update is here !

Hey guys


keep patient and calm because in this post I will talking about MIUI 11.
Yes,you hreard right yes the MIUI 11 update based on Android 10 is coming to a lot of Xiaomi devices in the next few months and brings quite a few interesting changes and new features well we have the to revived  of the meanwhile 11 installed on our that K 20 Pro and brings almost all of the features Xiaomi talked about it the noted pro event and a lot more surprises well we'll talk about all of that but before we do that

let's talk MIUI 11

MIUI 11

first of the biggest change in me you 11 is the new UI yes me your 11 brings a visual D map of me where and you know I love it so this is me why 11 next to me you are 10 and you can see that the icons are not more defined with the skewer shape and every other UI element has the same curved corners and it looks well more unified and clean all the stock apps have been redesigned to with this new UI and I'd like the fact that the animations are also smoother and after updating the K20 pro to MIUI 11 the phone just well more smoother and responsive so that's good anyway there's also this new font which i think looks really nice and their support for dynamic phone scaling and you now have an option to set the font weight as well look I've never really been a fan of me you wise in consistent  but the me UI leavens new UI looks pretty good if you like the ambient display okay the always-on display feature on the K 20

miui 11


Pro you're gonna love em you eyes ambient display options there are just so many options now as you can see there are so many cool ambient display styles to choose from you can just tap on the one you like and you get this really nice preview along with different options then also these signature styles where you can add your custom text for the lock-screen it's really cool and very customization that's not all though you know how new Xiaomi phones don't have a notification LED well me you 11 brings a notification LED like light screen feature so here you get these different screen lighting effects for when you get a notification yeah it's a lot like edge-lighting on Samsung phones but
I hope it works more consistently so me 11 is based on under 10 and so it brings the dark mode



I think the dark mode with me while Evans new UI looks beautifully but what's really new in me UI 11 is a couple of really handy features a charm II adds to the dark mode first of there's the global dark mode option as he name gives away this option makes sure that when you have the dark mode
enabled even the non compatible third-party apps turn to a dark team yes it's like the forced dark mode option in developer options in stock Android

 however Xiaomi has placed it front and center anyway another great feature here is the ability to shed dual dark mode you can share it based on the time and it's very handy because there were rumors of a fast share feature and return similar to airdrop in Apple devices.

miui 11 features

miui 11


that did not happen but don't worry MIUI 11 brings a new me share feature yes this is an airdrop like feature that uses Bluetooth and Internet to share files easily from one phone to another it's super easy you share a file tap on the device nearby and done it's simple however what's truly great and new about this feature is it'll work with Vivo real me and Oppo phones as well yeah this is part of the Alliance this company's formed recently I mean real me already has this real me share feature but it's not working with the me share feature right now maybe it'll work with the Q 10 update we'll wait and see



along with the new dynamic forms I talked about in me who I live in there's also new dynamic sound effects the me 11 update comes with new dynamic sound effects that remind you of ambient sounds from nature so how exactly are these dynamic for example when it comes to alarm ringtone I can select whether allowed to get different tones depending on the weather or I can say weekly allowed to get different alarm tones every single day of the week it's all really cool apart from that me you 11 can detect if a call is from a cab or food delivery service and play a different ringtone accordingly yeah this is super cool

miui 11


so meanwhile this brings quite a number of new features in the battery page well there's the automated tasks which lets you automate things to save battery you can set a certain time to keep the phone in airplane mode turn on a bunch of settings when the battery is at fifteen or twenty percent and you can even set your own tasks this is useful apart from that there's also schedule bar on and far off but the one feature I really like is the ultra battery saver it's very similar to the ultra battery saver in Samsung and Huawei phones but hey it's handy first of all I love this animation and well as it tells you this mode restricts apps background activity decreases screen brightness and switches to the dark team to make sure your battery lasts long in this mode you can select the apps you want to use so you can still use your phone if you want to while extending the battery life.
 miui 11 update



next up are the app updates so its bring some major upgrades for certain apps my favorite is the new calculator first up the calculator app now has a floating mode you can tap this button here and it's now in a floating window you can even set its transparency well this means you don't have to switch between different apps to you know do some calculations.



I can see this being super handy but there's more the calculator I have now also lets you calculate your age if that's something you have a problem with calculate EMI ,split bills with your friends evaluate,GST and more yeah it's speechpad the Notes app has been updated to with MIUI 11 the notes I bring tasks yes there's a new tasks tab here and you can even add a task here but typing or you can use this icon to add a task with your voice this is great but what I like the most is you can enable the task tool boss option and with this you'll be able to see your tasks or add a new task from any page with a single swipe from here yeah it's not simple the file manager has been updated as well with the new app you can preview all types of files with word files PowerPoint files or even Excel files right here this is part of a WPS office and in my brief time with it it works flawlessly so you know what this is a great addition there's a lot more to mui 11 but if you're wondering about the ads
well this is a china rom and i haven't found a single one tab solution to remove all the ads but maybe the indian rom of the global rom will feature it

we'll see anyway like i said there's a lot more to  MIUI and there are a lot of new features that we haven't talked about but don't forget to check other post too.


check out the list of all supported devices are the almost every phone that lauch in 2018 to 2019 that will be getting the me so check that out as well so which is your favorite new MIUI 11 feature for me it has to be the new calculator app and the new UI
I love it anyway what about you tell us in the comment section

if you enjoyed it and found something intrusted then make sure to share it with your friends who have been using Xiaomi devices

Dont forget to read other articles 

that's me signing off

thanks for reading my article

will see you in the next one.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

Hey ! 👋 Myself Pratap. I'm Graduate student, I talk & write about Frontend web development and some times Graphic Designs or UI/UX Designs. Subtly charming introvert, but I liked to share what I had gain Knowledge throughout various sources in the means of blog. Also You can Reach me via Connecting On Social Media

0 Comments: